The meeting was called to order by John Walker at 6:10 pm.
Board members present: John Walker, Donna Pikl, Richard Milewski, Ron Dixon, Ty Davison, Henry
Neugass, Donita Zwolak. A quorum was present.
A motion to accept the minutes of the April 12, 2022 meeting as e-mailed was made, seconded and
There were no expenditures and the account balance remains at $371.84.
• John reported on his Center 50+ discussions.
• Currently, there are no limitations on the number of attendees at a meeting
• They sanitize before and after each meeting
• Masks are optional and free ones are available
• Air is exchanged on a regular basis. Ty inquired about the frequency and John did not know. He will
ask next time he speaks with someone from Center 50+
• Richard reported that he had delivered a “large stack” of information cards to Center 50+ over a week
ago. He asked that Board members report back to him when more are needed.
After a short discussion, the members agreed that we will continue to meet via Zoom given that the
number of Covid cases are rising again.
The number of attendees at the April Zoom general meeting was 11.
After discussion, June’s general meeting will be changed to a report on WWDC by Ty. The presentation
on Maps will be moved to July. September’s topic will be syncing information between a user’ different
Donna asked about re-establishing a mentoring activity for new users of Apple equipment. The program
has been dormant for a number of years. The general consensus was that this is a good idea. Details will
be flushed out in future meetings. Richard stated that he would be willing to participate after we begin in-
person meetings again.
1. John will follow up on the question about frequency of air exchange at Center 50+.
John closed the Board Meeting @ 6:46 pm.