The meeting was called to order by John Walker at 6:25 pm.
Board members present: John Walker, Warren King, Donna Pikl (via Zoom), Donita Zwolak (via Zoom), Richard Milewski, Ron Dixon. A quorum was present.
A motion to accept the minutes of the January 10, 2023 meeting was made, seconded and carried.
The beginning balance was $731.84. Dues were collected from 2 member totaling $ 60.00. There were no expenditures. Current total balance is $ 791.84. Donna noted that Umpqua Bank is in the final process of purchasing our current bank, Columbia.
- John reported that the facilities contract was being prepared by Center 50+.
- Richard reported on the SMUG website. Richard reminded Board members that he needs a short bio of each of the officers for the web site. He will be posting the organizational by-laws shortly.
- Attendance at the November meeting was 6 in-person and 6 on Zoom.
- Program – The March presentation will be Apple HomeKit and the April presentation will be on the Ventura operating system for Macs. Ideas for May included Henry’s postponed presentation on Mac Short-Takes.
- Spark Studio – Nothing new to report.
- Mentoring Program – tabled indefinitely.
- Dues collection via website – to be discussed at a future date
- Facilities contract – John
- Clarify number of remaining pre-paid facility fees – John
- Web site changes – Richard
John adjourned the Board Meeting @ 6:48 pm.
By: Ron Dixon, Secretary