The meeting was called to order by John Walker at 6:09 pm.
Board Members present:
John Walker, Warren King, Ty Davison, Richard Milewski, Henry
Negass, Donita Zwolak, and Donna Pikl.
Ron Dixon was absent.
Ty Davison moved to accept the minutes as emailed. Donna Pikl seconded the motion. The
motion was passed unanimously.
Current total balance is $821.84.
- Called Alvin from Center 50+ and received no response our contract and our outstanding
balance with the Center.
- Richard made some website changes and has posted a copy of the bylaws on the website.
Attendance at the April meeting was 8 in-person and 0 on Zoom.
- May – Henry’s Mac Short-Takes (brief descriptions of methods and techniques
for Apple Mac users) presented by Henry Neugass.
- June – Security, July – Apple One Bundle
- August – Summer Break – No meeting.
- Spark Studio – Nothing new to report.
- Mentoring Program – Tabled indefinitely.
- Dues collection via website – John and Donna will work at implementing Zelle as an alternative.
The Board members began a collaborative effort of reviewing and updating the bylaws.
Suggestions were made and preliminary changes were made to the working copy.
- Facilities contract – John
- Clarify number of remaining pre-paid facility fees – John
- Website changes. – Richard
- Bylaws update – Ty & Richard
John Adjourned the Board Meeting at 6:59 pm.
By: John Walker, President